PARTNERS MAGAZINE

THE CATHOLIC SCHOOLS OF SUNRAYSIA.

Catholic Education in Sunraysia has a long history and owes much to the extraordinary commitment of the Sisters of Mercy who formed the basis of the teaching staff in each of the schools for much of their respective histories.

Besides the dedicated commitment of the Sisters to the teaching of children, the schools are also a central feature of the history of the Parishes of Mildura, Red Cliffs and Merbein. Without the foresight of a number of extremely proactive Parish Priests over many decades, as well as the sacrifice and generosity of generations of Catholic families, our Catholic Schools would not exist today.
ST JOSEPH’S COLLEGE MILDURA FOUNDED IN 1906

HOME   CONTACT   TERMS OF USE   PRIVACY POLICY   LOGIN


 

ENRIGHT CAMPUS
154 Twelfth Street
Mildura VIC 3500
03 5018 8000

MERCY CAMPUS
Cnr Riverside Avenue & Eleventh Street
Mildura VIC 3500

VCAL CAMPUS
8 - 10 Langtree Parade
Mildura VIC 3500