At St Joseph’s College we have a number of very important policies available to the College community. We invite you to have a look at these below:
This website and its content is copyright of St. Joseph’s College, Mildura. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may not, except with our express written permission, copy, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Enrolment, Fees & parent related policies
Behaviour Management policies
Child Safe and Wellbeing policies
- Working with Children Policy
- Safeguarding Children & Young People
- Code of Conduct – Employees and Volunteers
- Child Safe Policy
- Child Safe Risk Register Policy
- Asthma Management Policy
- Student School Refusal Policy
- Pastoral Care Policy
- Bullying & Harassment Policy
- Duty of Care Policy
- Anaphylaxis Communication Plan
- Anaphylaxis Management Policy
- Epilepsy & Seizures Policy
- Self-Harm Policy
- Wellbeing Procedures Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Smoking Policy
- Sun-Smart Policy
- Gender Identity Policy
- Responding to a Critical Incident Policy
- Inclement Weather Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Concussion Policy
Curriculum, learning & teaching policies
- Learning, Teaching & Curriculum Policy
- Inter-School Sport Policy
- VCE RE Policy Statement
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Assessment & Reporting Policy
- Assessment Grades Policy
- Home School Liaison & Home Visit Policy
- Home Study Policy
- Learning Areas Policy
- Outdoor Education Policy
- VDSS Policy
- Video Policy
- Click view Policy
- Camps and Excursions Policy
As Term 2 wraps up, I feel so happy that the college delivered fantastic experiences to our students and their families over the entire first semester of the school year. The staff and student leaders worked so diligently to ensure the college held successful events,...
IN THIS ISSUE OF THE CAREERS NEWSLETTER SENIOR NEWS | UPCOMING EVENTS | FURTHER STUDY OPTIONS | ADMISSION CENTRE INFORMATION | UCAT | CAREER SUPPORT | CAREERS WEBPAGE | EMPLOYMENT AND APPRENTICESHIP FOCUS | STEM | EXTERNAL NEWS PREVIOUS ISSUES OF THE...
The fourth edition for 2022 of our College newsletter - Community is now available. IN THIS EDITION OF THE COMMUNITY NEWSLETTER PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE | SKOOLBAG APP | DEPUTY PRINCIPAL LEARNING AND TEACHING | DEPUTY PRINCIPAL STUDENTS | DIRECTOR OF CATHOLIC IDENTITY |...
The third edition for 2022 of our College newsletter - Community is now available. IN THIS EDITION OF THE COMMUNITY NEWSLETTER PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE | IDAHOBIT 2022 | SKOOLBAG APP | DEPUTY PRINCIPAL LEARNING AND TEACHING | DEPUTY PRINCIPAL STUDENTS | HUMANITIES |...
Please read more to find a list of important dates for 2022.
Students and staff and warmly invited to bring their Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunties and Caregivers to our Mother’s Day Breakfast. Friday 6th May 2022. Guest speaker: Hayley Leake.
154 Twelfth Street
Mildura VIC 3500
Cnr Riverside Ave
& Eleventh Street
Mildura VIC 3500
8 - 10 Langtree
Mildura VIC 3500